As the holiday season approaches, your kitchen will likely become a bustling hub of friends, family, and culinary creativity. That’s why you need a trusted companion to help you tackle tasks with ease. Here’s where the humble hand mixer comes in. This unsung hero of the holidays is the ultimate time-saving kitchen tool with an impressive range of capabilities that go beyond cake and cookie dough.
A slow cooker simmer pot is an easy way to infuse your home with the warm and inviting scents of the season. Just gather a handful of ingredients like oranges, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, and apple juice, toss them in your Hamilton Beach® Slow Cooker, and enjoy this all-natural air freshener that is perfect for the most wonderful time of the year.
Whether it’s a family feast or a festive gathering, one thing’s for sure – warm and flaky homemade pies are always a crowd-pleaser. If you’re searching for a fun twist on the tradition, try these irresistible air fryer apple hand pies. They’ll be ready in minutes and are so easy to serve, making them perfect for parties and celebrations. Arrange them on your favorite serving tray and watch them disappear.
Hamilton Beach air fryers: your ultimate kitchen sidekick
Parties and celebrations are all about coming together, creating memories, and sharing festive dishes. But let’s face it, orchestrating a feast for your friends and family can be a frenzy of prep work. That’s where a Hamilton Beach Air Fryer can help. Instead of laboring for hours in the kitchen, you can make deliciously easy air fryer desserts in mere minutes. Plus, it’s a healthier alternative to pan-frying, so you can enjoy the fun and flavor without all the guilt.
Handheld pies are perfect for parties
What could be more delightful than a sweet, warm and gooey apple pie? How about one that’s perfectly sized for your hand? These delectable mini-pies boast just a handful of ingredients, all nestled inside a folded and enclosed pie crust. Your guests can savor these portable pouches while mingling and making memories – no utensils needed!
Apple hand pie recipe
Ready to try your hand at hand pies? This easy air fryer recipe is easy to customize with your favorite filling.
Air Fryer Apple Hand Pies
Yield: Serves 12 (one pie each)
Author: Hamilton Beach Test Kitchen
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- ¼ cup raisins
- 2 packages (14.1 ounces each) refrigerated pie crusts (8 crusts)
- 1 large egg, beaten
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add pie filling and roughly chop or cut apples. Stir in raisins Set aside.
- On a large cutting board, unroll pie crusts. Using a 4-inch cookie cutter or the top of a small bowl, cut out 5 pie crust circles. Reroll extra pastry to make 1 more circle. Place circles on parchment or wax paper and repeat with remaining pie crusts to make 24 circles. Brush beaten egg ¼-inch around the edge of each circle. Place 2 slightly rounded tablespoons of apple mixture in center, flattening slightly to form a circle.
- Place 1 circle over another circle, beaten egg sides together to cover the filling. Seal edges of pie crust with the tines of a fork. Using the fork, prick 2 sets of holes in the top of each pie. Cover and refrigerate pies until ready to Air Fry. Before frying, brush tops of pies with beaten egg.
- Place a single layer of pies in air fryer, leaving at least 1-inch around each. Set air fryer temperature on 375 degrees F. Cook 9 to 11 minutes or until pies are golden brown. Remove to cooking rack and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture.
More air fryer recipes for gatherings
- Air fryer donut bites
- Coconut shrimp with orange sweet chili sauce
- Parmesan fries
- Sweet potato chips
Shop this post
No cookout is complete without hamburgers. Whether you’re having a Memorial Day or Labor Day cookout, or celebrating a birthday, baby shower, or graduation, we’ve gathered seven of our favorite flavor-packed burger recipes that are perfect for the occasion. Better yet, you don’t need to worry about the weather because these tasty burgers, sliders, and sandwiches are perfect for a Cook-IN and easily prepared in your kitchen with an air fryer or indoor grill!
Experience the taste of outdoor summer grilling anytime, no matter the weather, with a Hamilton Beach Indoor Searing Grill. Cooking with the searing grill is a breeze —simply plug it in and turn the temperature dial to sear. The green preheat light will indicate when it reaches the high searing temperature of 450 degrees. Now you’re ready to sear your steaks, burgers, kabobs, or fish fillets to perfection. Also available on Amazon.
Continue reading “9 favorite indoor grilling recipes”
You don’t need to go outdoors and fire up the grill every time you get a hankering for a steak dinner. If the weather is too cold, or you want the convenience of being in the kitchen amongst your utensils, seasonings and dinner companions, turn to the ease and versatility of an indoor grill.
Enjoy a fiesta of flavors when you blend the savory goodness of grilled kabobs with the zesty crunch of tacos. This surprisingly simple recipe features perfectly seasoned and succulent chicken, beef, or pork and a variety of colorful peppers and other vegetables, all grilled to juicy perfection on a Hamilton Beach® Electric Indoor Grill for a feast that promises fun and flavor in every bite.
Nicoise salad is a French salad with tuna, hard-boiled egg, green beans, potatoes, olives and other vegetables. It is often served with a refreshing vinaigrette dressing.