Who says slaw is just for the summer months? This Spiralizer Carrot Slaw combines some of fall’s best flavors into a crispy, crunchy side dish.
In a large bowl, stir mayonnaise, orange juice, apple cider vinegar, orange zest, salt, ground ginger, and black pepper until well blended.
Using the 3-in-1 Electric Spiralizer, spiralize 8 large carrots. Add carrot spirals, cranberries, and sunflower seeds to the mayonnaise mixture and stir until it’s well blended. The tangy orange juice and apple cider vinegar complement the sweetness of the dried cranberries and carrots.
Cover and store in the refrigerator until the slaw is chilled. Add a few extra dried cranberries and sunflower seeds on top for an added crunch and you’re ready to serve.
Spiralizer Carrot Slaw would make a great addition to your Thanksgiving table or served as a side dish anytime. The bright orange carrots and deep red cranberries are sure to add both seasonal color and flavor to your table this fall.
Spiralizer Carrot Slaw
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 8 large thick carrots, peeled
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup sunflower nuts
- In a large bowl, stir mayonnaise, orange juice, apple cider vinegar, orange zest, salt, ground ginger and black pepper until blended.
- Using a spiralizer, make spirals of carrots to yield about 4 cups. Add carrots, cranberries and sunflower nuts to the mayonnaise mixture. Stir until well blended.
- Cover and store in refrigerator several hours or until ready to serve.
Add ribbons and spirals of colorful vegetables to your meals with the easy to use 3-in-1 Electric Spiralizer.