You may know pork as “the other white meat,” but thanks to this slow cooker pork chop recipe it’s now the other slow cooker protein. Chicken and pot roast are great for slow cooker meals, but don’t forget about pork.
This 6-ingredient recipe is made with things you likely already have in the pantry, making it a convenient dinner option for busy weeknights when time and effort are lacking.
Spray your slow cooker crock with nonstick cooking spray then add cream of mushroom soup, onion soup mix, ranch dressing mix, garlic powder, and black pepper. Next add your bone-in pork chops to the crock and fully coat with the mixture. Cook of HIGH for 2 ½ to 3 hours or LOW for 5 to 6 hours.
Smothered pork chops can be served with a variety of simple sides for a low-maintenance, comforting dinner. We served these creamy chops with red potatoes and sugar snaps peas but they’d be delicious served over warm mashed potatoes (with extra gravy from the slow cooker, of course) or even brown rice. Think outside chicken and beef the next time you plug in your slow cooker.
Slow Cooker Smothered Ranch Pork Chops
- 1 can (22.5 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package (1 ounce) onion soup mix
- 1 package (1 ounce) ranch dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 3 pounds (1/2-inch thick) bone-in pork chops, about 6
- Spray a 6-quart slow cooker crock with nonstick cooking spray.
- In the slow cooker crock, combine mushroom soup, onion soup, ranch dressing, garlic powder and black pepper.
- Add pork chops, turn to coat each chop with soup mixture.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 2 ½ to 3 hours or LOW for 5 to 6 hours.