Mornings are busy, and often we forget to grab breakfast before rushing out the door. While you know breakfast is the most important meal of the day, sometimes there just isn’t enough time. Whether you’re headed out to work, the gym or to another activity, a quick and easy breakfast smoothie only takes minutes to make.
An active lifestyle doesn’t have to mean extra work when you have delicious and simple recipes plus with the convenience of a Go Sport Blender. This compact blender combines jar with travel bottle letting you mix, flip, top and go. The bottle fits in most car cup holders, so you can enjoy your peanut butter and banana breakfast smoothie while you’re on the move.
Peanut Butter and Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- 1/2 cup ice cubes (5 crescent shape)
- 1 small frozen banana, broken into chunks
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon flax seed
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup milk or almond milk
- Place ingredients in jar in order listed. Carefully place cutting assembly and collar onto jar.
- Turn jar upside down and place onto base. Press ON/OFF button to pulse or blend 15 to 30 seconds or until smooth. Hold jar in place while blending.
- Remove collar and cutting blade assembly from jar. Hand-tighten drinking lid onto jar.
Blend a smoothie or protein shake and head out to work, the gym or wherever your active lifestyle takes you with the Hamilton Beach® Go Sport Blender (51135). The 20 ounce blender jar is also a travel bottle, so just put on the lid and go. The bottle fits in most car cup holders, and the flip-top lid lets you drink right from the bottle. Your smoothie will stay cold with the insulated, BPA-free sport bottle that keeps blended drinks colder longer and reduces condensation.