Do you like ice cream sandwiches? What about milkshakes? We put two these two summer favorites together to make an Ice Cream Sandwich Milkshake.
Three scoops of your favorite vanilla ice cream, ½ cup of milk, 1 tablespoon of Nutella or hot fudge sauce (or both. Why not?) and one ice cream sandwich broken into small pieces goes into the drink mixer to make this over-the-top milkshake.
This shake tastes exactly like an ice cream sandwich. And to make it that much better, we garnished it with a mini ice cream sandwich (we just cut an extra ice cream sandwich into squares with a sharp knife). There’s no wait for the ice cream truck when you can make this in your drink mixer now.
Ice Cream Sandwich Milkshake
- 3 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon nutella spread or hot fudge sauce
- 1 ice cream sandwich, broken into small pieces
- Place all ingredients into stainless steel mixing cup of the drink mixer.
- Process until desired consistency is reached.
- Garnish with additional ice cream sandwich pieces