Today is National Shrimp Day, and we thought we would celebrate by sharing one of our simplest shrimp recipes with you. We love grilling in the Hamilton Beach Test Kitchen, and this makes a great appetizer or fast main dish. Plus, it will only take you a few minutes to prepare.
We use a grill basket for the shrimp to keep them from falling through the cracks on the grill. Your grill may come with grill baskets, but if it doesn’t, you can purchase a grill basket at most major retailers.
Easy Marinated Basket Grilled Shrimp
- 1 pound medium (26 to 40) peeled, deveined shrimp
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- Place shrimp, Italian dressing and Cajun seasoning in a quart-size plastic zipper bag. Press air out of bag; seal. Gently shake bag until mixture is combined. Refrigerate 30 minutes to marinate.
- Place culinary basket on holders in grill.
- Preheat grill and basket to medium-high heat. Drain shrimp; discard leftover marinade. Place shrimp in basket.
- Grill 7 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until shrimp are pink and opaque.
Grilling brings out the best flavor in shrimp, and this easy marinade will make this dish a snap. Serve as an appetizer the next time you entertain friends, or pair with our Marinated Vegetable Kabobs for a well-rounded meal. We like the baskets that are built into the GrillStation™ 5 Burner Gas Grill, but any grill basket will suffice in a pinch.
Since I do not have a slow cooker, and do not want one, I would like to see some recipes for my countertop oven with rotisserie, which I just purchased. Thank you.
So a Google search for countertop oven with rotisserie recipes.