This recipe makes enough for up to a family of six, so it’s great for busy mornings. Or, if you have extra, you can freeze the leftovers in ice cube trays and save them for another day. Go ahead and pick up some frozen berries on your next shopping trip so you’ll be ready for this berry berry smoothie the next time you need a quick and delicious breakfast.
Berry Berry Smoothie
- 1 cup cranberry-raspberry juice
- 2 medium bananas, cut in large chunks
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- Place ingredients in blender jar in order listed.
- Cover and blend on your smoothie setting or pulse a few times, then blend on high for 30 to 45 seconds.
Test Kitchen Tip: Place liquid ingredients into the blender first. This way, the blending process will start and pull the chunks of fruit down into the blades. In the end, the drink will be smoother.
More great ways to use your blender:
How to blend (almost) everything
Hey, I think your site might bbe having browser
compatibility issues. When I look at your website in Chrome,
it looks fine but when opning in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, excellent blog!