You know that point in the afternoon when everyone at work starts getting sleepy at their desks and the coffee maker in the break room gets its second workout of the day? As people try to caffeinate their way through the afternoon slump, it’s not uncommon for Jim from Accounting to nod off in his 2:30 staff meeting. Well, we’ve seen it all, and we’ve heard your cries for an answer to the afternoon energy crisis on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
The Afternoon Energy Boost Chai Smoothie has the added benefit of double strength chai tee for a natural pick-me-up anytime the slump hits. With the Go Sport blender, it’s easy to get your lift anywhere because the blending jar is also a to-go cup. Now that you’re armed with the perfect energy-boosting smoothie recipe, you can power through your afternoon without missing a beat.
Afternoon Energy Boost Go Sport Chai Smoothie
- 1 cup ice cubes (10 crescent shape)
- 1 cup cold double strength chai tea
- 1/4 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup fat free milk
- Place ingredients in jar in order listed. Carefully place cutting assembly and collar onto jar.
- Turn jar upside down and place onto base. Press ON/OFF button to pulse or blend 15 to 30 seconds or until smooth. Hold jar in place while blending.
- Remove collar and cutting blade assembly from jar. Hand-tighten drinking lid onto jar.