What is this smoothie made of? Sugar, (pumpkin) spice, and everything nice. Fall is officially here and it’s time to eat – and drink – all pumpkin everything.
In my family, we love getting our pumpkin fix in the morning. Pumpkin spice coffee creamer, pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin chocolate chip bread – we can’t help ourselves. It’s so easy to incorporate pumpkin puree into everyday recipes, and that’s exactly what we did with this smoothie (another one of our favorite easy breakfasts).
In your Hamilton Beach® blender, blend skim milk, pumpkin puree, vanilla yogurt, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and ice. Sprinkle a little cinnamon on top and sip away. It tastes like fall in a glass.
So ditch the PSL habit and make this pumpkin spice smoothie the next time you’re craving everyone’s favorite fall flavor.
Pumpkin Spice Smoothie
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups ice cubes (20 crescent shape)
- Place ingredients in blender jar in order listed.
- Cover and blend on AUTO SMOOTHIE setting or PULSE a few times, then blend on HIGH for 30 to 45 seconds.