Most home chefs know that toaster ovens are go-tos for making simple snacks or reheating last night’s pizza. Fewer know that this approachable kitchen appliance can be the one piece of equipment you need to prepare an appetizer of Broiled Maryland Crab Cakes with Creamy Herb Sauce, followed by a Parmesan Crusted Tilapia, with Peach Cobbler for dessert. And no, you don’t need to be a master chef to make it happen.
Toaster ovens are extremely versatile, particularly handy for small-batch recipes—you can quickly cook up a sheet pan dinner for two of Chicken Thighs with Roasted Root Vegetables, or freeze your favorite recipe for chocolate chip cookie dough and bake a few at a time so they are hot and fresh out of the oven whenever you have a craving.
A countertop oven also makes it easy to broil by bringing the food up to counter height where you can keep an eye on it through the door.
Plus, you don’t have to dig out all those cookie sheets you’re storing in that drawer under your oven. It’s pretty much the perfect countertop appliance.
If you’re new to toaster ovens, you may consider checking out our Easy Reach® models, which are fan favorites. It’s no accident people love them—we did the research, and found that ease of cleaning and ease of getting food into and out of the toaster oven were top concerns among users.
To create a new kind of toaster oven that addressed these issues, we designed Easy Reach toaster ovens with roll-top doors—similar to a breadbox—that open up and above the oven instead of down and in front of it. This has three benefits:
- Easy access to food. Sprinkle cheese on your pizza while it’s baking, or grab toast in the very back without all the maneuvering. The roll-top door moves up and out of the way, so you can have safe, easy access to your food before, during and after cooking.
- Easy to keep clean. Crumbs, juices and melted cheese are less likely to end up on the door because the door is never under the rack when food is being removed or put into the oven. Plus, the roll-top door and the crumb tray are both removable for easy cleaning.
- Easy access to countertop. Easy Reach toaster oven doors roll up, not down, making it easy to move your food from the oven directly to your plate when it’s done.
There are so many delicious meals you can bake, broil or toast, we decided to round up some of our favorites. The best part? They’re perfect for all skill levels so you can cook with confidence, no matter what you’re making.
- Apple Twist Muffins
- Homemade Biscuits (pair with Sausage Gravy for a traditional southern breakfast)
- Broiled Grapefruit with Cinnamon Brown Sugar
- Sheet Pan Bacon
- Cherry Almond Scones
Lunch & Dinner
- Chicken Thighs with Roasted Root Vegetables
- Dijon Salmon with Green Beans
- Crunchy Baked Cheese Cracker Chicken Tenders
- Parmesan Crusted Tilapia
- Healthy Southwestern Stuffed Peppers
- Crunch Baked Chicken Tenders
- Curried Chicken Salad
- Philly Chicken Cheesesteak Sandwiches
- Glazed Pork Tenderloin with Carrots
- Italian Zucchini Boats
- Italian Stuffed Tomatoes
- Broiled Chipotle Tilapia with Avocado Sauce
- Individual Baked Eggplant Parmesan
- Quick Pan Pizza
- Smoked Gouda Bacon Macaroni & Cheese
- Sweet or Savory Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Baked Asparagus Fries
- Bacon Corn Muffins
- Cajun Roasted Okra
- Zucchini Squash Casserole
- Parmesan Peas
Snacks & Appetizers
- Sheet Pan Nachos
- Baked Spicy Pimento Cheese Dip
- Baked Wonton Cups
- Baked Brie & Cranberry Bites
- Baked Coconut Shrimp with Curried Chutney
- Hot Mexican Bean Dip
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Broiled Maryland Crab Cakes with Creamy Herb Sauce
- Garden Fresh Bruschetta
- Soft Peanut Butter Cookies
- Buttermilk Confetti Cake
- Cowboy Cookies
- Mini Gingerbread Bundt Cakes
- Peach Cobbler
- Brownie Cookies
- Heritage Chocolate Chip Cookies
Ready to bake, broil or toast? Get your Easy Reach® Toaster Oven now.
For a limited time, enter for a chance to win a Hamilton Beach® 6 Slice Easy Reach® Toaster Oven!